Saturday, June 14, 2008

No Top Fashion Models but Nice story must read it !!!

Sorry for Interruption friends. Here I posted a really very good story. Pls read it and pass this link to your all friends. It’s really very good story..

This story is related to 1 Boy and his Mother

My mother had only one eye,

I hated her as I was ashamed of her

She was a cook in the school cafeteria where I studied.

One day, when I saw still in a primary class,

She came to visit me to see for herself that I was all right.

I was very upset, how dare she do this to me?

After that incident I ignored her & looked on her

Only with hateful eyes….

The next day, a fellow-student told me,

“oohhh, your mother has only one eye!”

At that moment, I wanted to crawl under the floor

And that my mother would be out of my life completely.

The next day I went to meet her & to tell here:

“ because of you I am the joke at school,

Why don’t you die and go away!?

But, she did not respond….

I wasn’t thinking and did not know what I was saying,

I was very angry.

I could not imagine

How she would react to my remarks.

And, I left town.

I studied relentlessly and obtained a scholarship

to continue my studies abroad.

In fact, I completed my studies, got married, bought a house and set up my family.

I lived a happy and a peaceful life.

One day, my mother comes to visit me.

It has been many years since she had disappeared,

She had never met here grand-children.

She remained at the doorstep

While my children were making fun of her

I shouted at her: “ How date you come all the way here and frighten my kids?!

With a calm voice she responded:

“I apologize, I am at the wrong address.”

And she disappeared.

One day, I received an invitation from my hometown school to attend a reunion under the “ close family ties “ topic

I lied to my wife and made her believe that

I was traveling for business.

After the reunion I stopped by the house

where I grew up

The neighbours informed me that

my mother had passed away.

I did not shed even one drop of tear!!!

The neighbor handed me a letter

that my mother had left for me

“My Dear son, I always thought of you.”

I regret having visited you abroad

And frightened your kids

…I was very pleased when I heard that

you would come to attend the reunion

…The only thing was that I could not get up

from my bed to come and see you….

…I am broken-hearted that I brought

shame to you on numerous occasions…

…Did you know that when you were a baby

you had an accident and lost your one eye?...

… and, as any other mother would,

I would not let you grow up with only one eye….

So. I gave you my eye……..

I was very proud and happy to know that my son would be able to see the world with my eye

… with all my love…

…Your mother….

End….

Please don’t forget to post the comment… Thank You….

No comments:

Post a Comment